Here are some useful tips for optimizing your Google Business Profile:
- Claim your listing using your full business name
- Provide as much information for your listing as you can
- Keep in mind that the information listed in your profile should match what is posted on your website
- Check your physical address including postal code (TIP: Try to use the same address format as Canada Post. You can lookup your address here)
- Check your opening times (TIP: You can post holiday hours too)
- Review your photos, do they accurately represent your business or can you improve them? How long has it been since you last updated your photos?
- Add a description of your company
- Add a list of your products and services
- Check to make sure your business is listed in the correct category
Once your account is verified, it’s important to keep your listing active, monitor your reviews, and stay on top of things.